Buzzer is a J2ME Java application and should work in different phones. The testing has been done on various Nokia models. For other phones your mileage may wary, it may work or then it might not. Please let us know your experiences by contacting us.
To install Buzzer, you have multiple options:
- download it to your PC and use Nokia PC Suite.
- download it to your PC and send if over to your phone over bluetooth.
- If your phone has internet connectivity, point your phone directly to the download link.
- If your phone has internet connectivity and supports mobile codes, take a picture of the image below to initiate the download.
- Nokia S60 3rdEd phones, click image to download
- Other phones, click image to download
On some S60 series phones the Buzzer alarm is not heard if the warning sounds are turned off in the profile. This affects all Java applications sound, not just Buzzer.
The Nokia 3rdEd version just has a bit bigger icon, otherwise it is the same as generic version.
All the downloads are for an unlimited free version.